Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Stetson and his great-great-great grandma Millie. Levi's great grandma.

Millie ate him up, she could not put him down.

She is 100 years old and still a pro, Stetson just loved her.



Stetson's first Valentine's Day!


Mom and Dad are really tired, but really happy!





Sometimes if Stetson and I have had a late night,

then Levi will take him and let me sleep.

What a thoughtful husband, I'm so lucky!








Cute little piggy's.



Stetson's first bath, he hated it,



but he loves taking real baths with his dad.


This cute robe was a gift from his Aunt Jeni.



We think he looks like his cousin Mylee in this one.


Just relaxing with dad on super bowl Sunday.









Like father like son.



























1 comment:

Elise said...

Yay! There was cheering in the Martin home this evening! We are so glad to see more of sweet little Stetson! He and Mylee are definitely related. I think some of those pictures look just like some of her a couple months ago. How cute. I love the one of him sleeping in his car seat. And I love how his arm is sticking up on the one of the three of you. What a cute fam. Mylee and I can't wait to see you!